WR1 3.81% 50.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-12027

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3992
    Last night's rk equity interview with SB and CE. Condensed notes - no particular order.
    Sb -Adina will be a globally significant resource. It's has the economics. It will re rate quicker than CXO did towards the mcap that CXO has reached. It's going to be a massive resource with scale. CE is being hounded by strategics. They can wait for mre at year end. It will be globally significant.
    CE - application for all weather road completed. 40klm from hwy. Will be built this time next year. Warehouse will add 30% Capex for buildings near mirage lodge, but DMS is likely. From NY other day, 700mt of lithium hydroxide for US by 2030 for EV only. North America will supply. 4th rig coming to adina.
    HK. Why has pmet taken off and wr1 not? CE and SB - they are 12months ahead as you can see scale. We will catch up VERY QUICKLY as we release more info (both smirking). Both at different times speak about catching up quickly. (Both smiling during these points)

HK - European fund got in at $2, buying on way down. Geo visited site, did model, accurate and same as wr1 so far. They are definitely hanging around. CE - been forthright with numbers, models are easily interpreted from info provided already. Everything easily to model. (Squirt9394 39mt looks good - along with blue sky limit)

interview available in a week or so. I will do some verbatim quites over weekend. No info on drilling release dates.

you can reflect on my notes next week after interview released publicly. But if you follow my stuff from interviews what i write is correct. The above is absolutely accurate.
    Last edited by Helios11: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.