WR1 2.14% 68.5¢ winsome resources limited

For mine. We all take different times to put in perspective the...

1. 27,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    For mine. We all take different times to put in perspective the journey we are on.
    What is important, is as that the registry tightens, that those who hold with conviction, do not risk in being part of the supply. It is difficult to know when that tap will run dry. Those who see the mountain summit, who are not spooked by earth tremors here and there to lose their footing. But know that the Market discovery is a machine that will continue to soak to loose scrip. Sometimes in moments of fear, other times in moments of exhilaration.

How many more stockpiling and inventory run up/ down cycles will spook the market, until the market fully digests that it is not about the price of carbonate or spod, but access to strategic supply of a tier 1 deposit, which is going to drive the appetite of a predator valuation ?

The mountain peak is there. Our path to it may not be in a straight line. But even if there are moments, periods where we navigate down ravine to up trend the next ridge. Is it not all part of the journey ? More sherpas are on the way, all the time to bring fresh supplies.

We have $50 plus million of drilling dollars, plus 38.75% tax rebate to double leverage our MRE discovery.
    Is there any better placed to fly wingman to Patriot ?

You have heard that sometimes great stocks are undervalued. And sometimes they are overvalued. But there is a limited time inbetween until Market discovery places a premium, on the sure footed mountain goat.

Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 72.0¢ 67.5¢ $420.4K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1192 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.