WR1 0.81% 61.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-13261

1. 7,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I think we really need something outstanding from Cancet to excite the market again. From memory we have over 40 cores in for assay but without any visual comments suggesting anything world-shaking likely to come from them. But then, we can't be sure management haven't seen something very good but are just keeping it under wraps until assays are returned. As far as Adina goes we pretty much know we can expect more very good solid assays that will continue to build the resource, but unfortunately the market doesn't seem to quite see things that way, otherwise we should be moving onto a higher platform with every set returned. It's as if the market, or punters, have pretty much already assumed we'll have at least 50Mt and then said, "So what?", as if a shallow 50Mt resource is as common as muck. It beats me! I can't even understand why buyers were in a frenzy to buy up to $2.12 a few days ago, with only a quarter the number of sellers, and now sellers have turned the tables, with buyers hiding under the bushes. It's all nuts! Your portfolio goes up and down by hundreds of thousands as if it's just Monopoly money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.