WR1 6.43% 80.0¢ winsome resources limited

The recent price action makes me feel a institutional placement...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    The recent price action makes me feel a institutional placement is around the corner. I can be totally wrong, but it looks similar to the LRS pattern early this year when you could clearly feel some big players wanted to lower the price and then a sudden captial raise at 10c was announced.

I cannot see any material negative changes to the company and don't think a few weeks delay fundamentally changes what it is going to be. Ultimately it is just a matter of when the existing 50MT to become 70MT or 100MT, which is hard to explain why people want to leave the undervalued stock given there is no obviously better options to enter in the sector. DLI and GL1 might never be able to reach 50MT unless extremely lucky. AZS' Andover, which hosts up to 240MT is already valued at $2B. PMT is also close to $2B, which basically assumes a 400MT target based on the mc difference between PMT and WR1. The above comparisons suggest that the exploration upside from the 3.1km and north extension has not been factored into WR1's current market cap, which make it a much safer place to invest at the moment.

back to the price action, it's just my speculation. Some other clue is that CE started mentioning strategic partners in recent webinars. Although he emphasised the choice of right partner is not prioritised due to sufficient bank deposit, it might suggest some discussion has started. Hard to know what's going on, just wait and see what will happen. Won't be long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.055(6.43%)
Mkt cap ! $152.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 79.5¢ $910.8K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7133 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.