WR1 9.00% 54.5¢ winsome resources limited

Rather than your constant bellyaching and whinging, it would be...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Rather than your constant bellyaching and whinging, it would be refreshing if you gave us your insightful plan of how you would increase the announcements and speed up the entire Winsome announcement process if you were MD.smile.png
    You obviously know how it should be done and how it could be expedited or you wouldn't be complaining in every single post that our management is poor because they can't increase the frequency and speed of announcements. smile.png

You do have some insightful and interesting observations to offer, however they are far outweighed and usually totally overlooked due to the whining that accompanies them.
    How about you give us all the master plan of how ongoing results and announcements can be expedited by 4 weeks, or stick to your stock price predictions etc that have some merit or relevance, and spare us all the sooky stuff?

It's just a suggestion. I know you adhere to the "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" philosophy, however I can assure you that other than possibly stopping you from kicking the dog, it makes anything you post on HC absolutely irrelevant, and I think you're better than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.045(9.00%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 55.5¢ 51.5¢ $446.5K 822.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19276 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 20844 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.