WR1 1.35% 75.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-191

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I believe he is not allowed give any info away that WR1 have not made public yet.

But it sure is sounding like WR1 could do a CXO or better judging by the way he is talking though lolz, definitely not financial advice, just speculating, it may or it may not.

I am sure these guys will definitely succeed to go into production though, there's an estimated 7.5 quarters of cash, which gets WR1 to 2024 without needing capital raises, which should easily get over a hurdle of any recession, it's just a question of whether they make it to production by 2026, or that gets delayed, how big will the resource be, what will be the overall average grade be, and will the lithium hype driving stock prices up at the same rate as last year still be here in 2026/27 , on paper and in the now it should be with demand is increasing.

But also there are a tonne of lit tickers on the asx competing for investor dollars and also to mention the other materials that go into an EV have had nowhere near as much hype on the ASX, so you would think WR1 want to be make it to the front half of the pack at least and stay there, and that's the risk imo.

But I am sure anybody here right now would be and should be happy if this gets to say a 200million-300million MC, can't go wrong making a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.