WR1 6.09% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-19665

1. 3,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    I've not seen a poster claim 300Mt, although it is not impossible that Winsome could end up with that at Adina. Hard to see right now, but not impossible. I've never heard CE say anything that places a limit on things.

You claim from what you have heard 300Mt is BS. Who has told you that? Do you mean that you've never heard CE suggest we might have anything quite so large? That's different.

I believe that we will likely have north of 150Mt. I understand enough about mathematical modelling and statistics to feel comfortable with that.

Saying that, JORC has a very different purpose and is inherently conservative. It needs to be given what some passed off as a resource nowadays.

It would take some time to get a JORC of 150Mt but it approaches what I would consider to be a reasonable upper bound based on what we currently know and can presume on the balance of probabilities. More information might change that.

As for the MRE, it's a race to do the drilling required to define more by the time they want or need to release.

As dtab has shown, WR1 drilling efficiency is high which is not doubt in part a function of very fertile land. However, others have had more drills turning and have ended up with less than where I think we will be.

I chuckled at the reference to bureaucratic mindset. I don't think that is an issue at all.

A road and permits will materialise in time for resources to be available for the new battery factory. Bureaucrats only run the show until politicians take an active interest in it (McGowan vs the EPA anyone?).

There is zero chance the low-risk projects won't be green lit quickly. There is too much money involved and too many influential motivated parties.

I'm not here to hold management to a narrow timeframe on the MRE as I think that's an important strategic variable for them to manage as circumstances dictate. 1H 2024 is specific enough for me.

We are going a lot higher, but how much more will be down to how they manage these things. They should be cut some slack and not be forced to commit just to satisfy the whims of some shareholders who demand something that is ultimately not in the best interests of shareholders.

Last edited by InItEarly: 01/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.09%)
Mkt cap ! $119.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 56.5¢ 53.0¢ $386.1K 708.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34458 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 19498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.