WR1 6.09% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

This is about as much of a no brainer as it gets. The economic...

1. 3,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    This is about as much of a no brainer as it gets.

The economic impact for Canada in getting all of this stuff right, now that there is a battery manufacturer setting up shop here, is huge.

Permitting is not going to stop low risk mining operations. There will still be genuine permitting and higher risk stuff will have challenges.

It is my observation that CE is likely to build strong and productive relationships with the locals. They will help facilitate WR1s success.

A 70km road is not even remotely an impediment. Its comical that some claim otherwise.

You can guarantee that there are people working cooperatively now looking at how best to get all the lithium from the James Bay region to Montreal to feed into the new battery plant.

I am guessing they will settling on lithium concentrate sent to Montreal, with shared hydroxide and carbonate plants set up to feed into the new battery plant. That's another material saving in CAPEX and OPEX for each and every company that goes in on that arrangement.

I guess it's hard to care too much about claims that I might be a 'hyper ramper'. This stuff is real for me.

WR1 will be massive - is entirely on track to be massive - and I am invested in the journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.