WR1 6.09% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

InitEarly - since you asked..."Can you please clarify where you...

1. 4,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    InitEarly - since you asked...

"Can you please clarify where you heard CE state that WR1 will produce a maiden resource of over 100Mt?I have heard mention of a 'globally significant resource', which I strongly suspect is not defined anywhere."

In the presentation that Chris Evans gave at the New World Metals Sydney conference, on 14 September at about the 8:00 minute mark onwards, CE stated that come January / February next year they would release a maiden MRE for Adina that would have it as one of the top five lithium resources in Quebec.

The current Quebec standings are Allkem's James Bay project at 110 Mt, Patriot's Corvette project at 109 Mt, Sayona's NAL project at 102 Mt and likely by the end of the year Sayona's Moblan project at also around the 100 Mt number. I think it reasonable to take from what CE said that his base expectation is for the Adina maiden MRE to come in around that range of 100 Mt to 110 Mt.

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=x2rtKx-cn60 (remove the space between "you" and "tube".

"If you are referring to me, then I have never claimed there will be an Adina resource north of 300Mt. Do you have any evidence of me or any other poster claiming such a thing? "

No, not you (I only responded to you because you had a go at me). It was another poster who made the 300 Mt claim with the weasel words "if everything works out". I have that poster on ignore and could not be bothered going through the 77 posts he has made on the WR1 threads in the last 19 days to tell you in which exact post he made that claim.

As an aside, must be close to a third of posts on WR1 threads over the weekend were responses to an out-and-out troll. Of course hc will not banish trolls because trolls generate traffic. It is up to all of us to take back control of the WR1 threads by not engaging with the troll. I wish everyone would put that particular poster on ignore and stop degrading the quality of the discourse FFS.

"As for 'from what I've heard [the 300 Mt MRE] is BS' - where have you heard that? I have never heard anything from CE that indicates what might be an upper limit on Adina. "

To me, that is false logic. What you are arguing is effectively consent by omission.The fact that CE has not explicitly rejected there being a chance of Adina having a MRE of 300 Mt does not mean he thinks Adina has 300 Mt in it. As you say, CE has not gone there, and for that poster to float 300 Mt as being plausible is talking dross, in my view.
    Last edited by triage: 02/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.