WR1 4.96% 63.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-20607

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    This is just pure facts. Heaps of people here are crying to the hills that the SP has dropped to these levels.
    This could not be a better time to buy if you ask me. Not sure how people do their DD but for me comparison to others in the market is paramount.

We are so undervalued it just isn't funny. I personally love the fact the SP has been kept at these prices as it has allowed me to do some nice accumulation the last few months. I feel like this will be similar to LRS. Tread water for a year and then 3X in a week. It will be when the MRE is announced for sure.

I understand the pain on the forum for those that got in this year. No one will be up and it can be frustrating but this is a short term pain.
    My first buy was at 37c and then it dropped to 18.5c and stayed there for a few months. Did I lose faith no, I kept to the plan and we all know where we are.

For those that think early holders are selling now, this is complete trash. Those that have been around long enough or done the research knows its just a matter of time.

All i can say to anyone that is thinking of entering etc, don't listen to this forum and do your DD. The answer will be clear as day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
0.030(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $130.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.5¢ $223.9K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16447 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.