WR1 8.49% 48.5¢ winsome resources limited

I am pretty darn happy after buying in last weeks panic and also...

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I am pretty darn happy after buying in last weeks panic and also after hearing chris' calming/soothing voice this morning tell us in no small way they have this ship under control and they know exactly what they are doing to set us up for the long run. quite incidentally - perhaps annoyingly (if i didnt have funds to load up last week) the only negative was the timing of the raise seemingly at the bottom of the lithium price decline. however its more than offset by the low dilution thanks again to Canadian tax system that helps juniors with funds to explore - this is probably our last FTF if it has us looked after through 2024. it was also interesting to hear him explain the inundations for offtake from OEM's etc wanting spodumene. very pleasing to hear he firmly believes this a major weapon in our arsenal. uncommitted offtake is king.

my expectations are pretty simple now, for the next 2-3 months are drilling assay upon drilling assays culminating in a maiden jorc of 50 or above. the kicker will be how much is indicated which will flow to PFS / PEA so its shaping up to be pretty sexy once that comes out. if market is $200m by then, EV and lithium market must have imploded somehow and Tesla shareprice is $10 and Elon is about to strap into a rocket to hide out on Mars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.045(8.49%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ $363.9K 735.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52781 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.