WR1 1.05% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

1. High capex low opex is not more favourable than the inverse....

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200

1. High capex low opex is not more favourable than the inverse. In your example sure, low opex is more robust to weather those macro climates but the same can be said when cost of capital is through the roof. It's very situational specific dictated by many factors (gearing, resource forecast, contracts etc)

2. Project life is very much down the list when it comes to any sort of portfolio rationalisation (i have first hand experience here). You just never want to bring forward liabilities, only push out.

3. I agree people overstate quebec's ease of permitting, but, australia (and WA) is definitely getting up there in soverign and environmental risk with a number of projects. Let's take the newly formed PRCP framework in QLD. It's a nightmare for new projects to adhere to this, and even existing projects are having to spend significantly more money over the next few years. Ultimately - with risk comes opportunity right? (in quebec's case for the future).

PRCP framework: https://environment.des.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0026/95444/rs-gl-prc-plan.pdf
    Last edited by clipsed: 21/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $242.5K 498.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18938 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.