WR1 3.36% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

Just my thoughts. Those announcements from mid year have been...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Just my thoughts. Those announcements from mid year have been great it pumped but sold off. Normally, it would take off (broke out from pattern) and not look back but those big boys did not allow it.

I looked up LRS MRE it has about 60% indicated/measured so I guess WR1 needed similar proportion and that 15k meters on top of the 23k meters drilled assays should do. From the progress shown in the webinar these should be ready by mid November. CE could drop announcements anytime to surprise the market - right now the general market is weak. It is better to drop the news when it turns better.

The weak sentiment now is a great time for the instos to load more. Canacord loading big and these guys are the resource experts.

Instos are still active. If people are truly dumping there would be a lot more units on offer in the next and upcoming price slots in the sell column but you dont see them, usually very small around 2, 5, 10, 15k units. Generally, if someone wants a big swipe e.g. 50 - 100k it want it at single price slot and not skips of multiples.

This is very undervalued and in a oversold state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.0¢ $248.2K 435.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12850 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 1195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.