WR1 6.78% 55.0¢ winsome resources limited

Time will tell I suppose. The maiden MRE for Yinnetharra is due...

1. 3,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1597
    Time will tell I suppose. The maiden MRE for Yinnetharra is due for release in the December quarter, so I'll be keen to see how they do. If they get a bit of a SP bump from their maiden-MRE release, I'll probably sell there and add more here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5711/5711197-4143f429128a8952e2691ea317902430.jpg

Like I said though, I own shares in both companies and think each will do well, so ultimately I'm not concerned with which one has a larger resource. For reference, my position in WR1 is significantly larger (currently holding 650k WR1 shares) and I think WR1 will do better than DLI in both the short and long term. I was just explaining the reasons for DLI currently having a (slightly) larger MC than WR1. Once WR1 release their maiden-MRE early next year, I expect that it should surpass DLI's MC pretty quickly.

I'm also much more comfortable with the management at WR1, particularly now that Chris Ellison is developing a stranglehold on DLI and other WA based lithium resources. Canada may have slow permitting, but at least they don't have a couple of billionaires (CE and GR) trying to ruin every proposed acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.