WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

"Chris is sticking by his previous guidance for release of the...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    "Chris is sticking by his previous guidance for release of the MRE [Q1 I believe it was] even if assay delivery times are slower than expected. "

No, he is not sticking by his previous guidances. Not too long back Chris Evans was loudly and proudly saying Winsome would put out an inaugural MRE for Adina in December, then at the Sydney presentation on 14 September he explicitly said the maiden MRE would be out at the latest by early February (and that it would be in the vicinity of 100mt). Come the cap raise he has now loosened the time frame to be as late as the end of March and lowered the target back towards 50mt. The bloke has been prick teasing the market for months with the dance of the seven predictions. It is what it is but to argue that he is sticking with his previous promises is bunkum in my view. And to the argument that stuff has happened which caused previous guidances to slip, no, just no: no-one who is fair dinkum develops base timelines on perfect case scenarios, which is what CE has made a habit of doing.

Hasn't affected my decision to continue to hold my WR1 shares. However, for those of you who are inclined to give any weight to CE's predictions of when Adina will go into production you need to recognise that if CE's short term predictions slide so easily his longer term predictions should be totally discounted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.