WR1 1.03% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-22164

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Why are so many impatient people around these days here? SEE THE BIG PICTURE. Is there any change on company's fundamental issue sort of disappearance Adina by volcano or earthquake? Are those unveiled drilling results making huge difference on SP permanently up? What if CE drops the results and SP rockets 20% up for 2 days and down 20% after 2 days? Are you guys happy with that? How long have been invested? Even Im only 2 years investment experience, I know what I need to do and what should I be for long-term investment life. Unless you are daily or short term traders, you need to focus and study about company and its potential, resource, management skill, governance etc. Not just looking at SP everyday and being narrow focused mind for yourself. Its not a game that plays for 15mins and get result whether you win or lose. People will continue to whinge I know. Wealth will only approach to someone who thinks positive with logic. I believe its a fact for sure after I read 277 of investing & self-development books while you type the keyboard with full of negativity and complain every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $368.9K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49964 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 6310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.