WR1 1.83% 53.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-22919

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    fair discussion point

most of what I say is attached with the logic of "IF" IF THIS HAPPENS THIS WILL HAPPEN

deep down I've hoped to be wrong and hoped that the long play of our geology will see fair value eventually- I was hoping to be holding a base of $2 given weve proven 70mt through modeling. I've hoped my readings of the situation have been wrong. You'll notice my attitude has gone from just asking for results to now questioning everything our md has said diving deeper onto what's been said and where there's been failure to achieve.

have said many times holders over the next two years should see good returns and have held expecting to finally see the string of good news especially when words like imminent results have been used. When I feel like my holding has been diminished because I've held due to those words I get narky. Particularly at those that say it. I'm sorry but these 'emails" are still not fact. I wamt the md to come out and say tbis is what's going on here's the statement announced to the asx.

I've absolutely hoped to be wrong but they've proven me right every step of the way

shoukd I have followed my own thought process--- 100%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.