WR1 1.33% 74.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-23242

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Will be interesting to see how the next 16 days plays out.
    Personally I would like a nice slow ascent into the announcement.

However now that this news has most likely been spread amongst traders I can see some significant volatility incoming.
    Strong finishes in the hope of guessing the day or two before the announcement drops. People get sucked in thinking its a leaky boat.
    Followed by last minute tree shakes for those who want to make an extra few grand on the side.

In my opinion, if you don't have powder on the sidelines and looking in increase your position. I wouldn't even bother trying to time this stock nor worry about the SP fluncations until the announcement drops.

Yes the Li market is being absolutely destroyed across the board atm but with the finish line in sight, it really isn't worth it.
    If we get a 55mt MRE ann, this will increased by at least 30-50% on open. Wouldn't want to miss that for a few pips.

For balance sake, if we do get a 30mt announcement we will most likely sell off. Funny thing is though, is that nobody knows for certain any upcoming announcement, its all about RvR. Right now, its looking might stacked in the reward favour
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $298.1K 399.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 34811 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 2418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.