WR1 1.03% 49.0¢ winsome resources limited

I’m a little sceptical about any significant increase, as much...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I’m a little sceptical about any significant increase, as much as I’d like to see it, question is whether the lure and release of a large resource announcement is enough to overcome the terrible market sentiment for lithium currently. Especially when the market would or should have known for months what the resource here is likely to be. I’m not sure it is enough to overcome and a real increase may only be seen when sentiment reverses..I recall when the iron ore price crashed from historic post COVID highs, every pre production stock was impacted regardless of some having billions of tonnes, or only millions of tonnes. Resource size meant basically nothing.
    This notion that’s been presented by others here of simply comparing to companies with similar sized resources or the $X per MT approach is just a bit of folly in my opinion. Far too many different factors at play between different companies to apply that kind of simplistic approach and many comparison companies are still in over inflated/hyped market cap ranges I think.

I’m hopeful the MRE at least puts a strong lower resistance level in place here. Happy to take upside too but wouldn’t be assuming it and very happy to be proven massively wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $161.0K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 18235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.