WR1 1.35% 75.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-237

1. 7,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    What I take from recent WR1 trading is that the sub 20c days are gone for good, barring a catastrophic event that affects all stocks. We've taken falls on the bad days lately but the SP now always tries to recover ground towards 30c. This tells me that when substantial good news is forthcoming we should have little trouble returning back above 40c. As for the longer term, in conjunction with other lithium miners I think the sky is the limit in this decade for any company, particularly in North America, that can prove up a sizeable high grade resource. As pointed out, there are several companies already with multi-billion $ MCs and with demand set to explode there'll be many more. We just need to establish a decent-sized resource before a capital raise is necessary, so that it can be done at a SP well above $1 to keep dilution to a minimum. Then as the resource grows and offtakes, etc, are secured we could realistically surpass a $2B MC with less than 400M SOI and thus a a SP of over $5. That's even before mining commences. Other Aust. companies like PLS, LTR and CXO racked up a large number of SOI before getting to the launching pad, and being able to get there with far fewer SOI is the key to our future success. We have funds at the bank to take advantage of what should be highly fertile ground in more than one location in Quebec, so we just need that little bit of luck and good management to make the big time. Now certainly would be a great time for newbies to climb aboard and secure their place at the table before the serious drilling commences. Only wish I'd held back a few months and got in super-cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.