WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

Id advise you to go read anything ive wrote and find where ive...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Id advise you to go read anything ive wrote and find where ive criticised management in the last two days. As i havent- not once.

ive provided my views on whats going on woth macros and my thought process surrounding wr1 progression and why its still negative since the mre. No one needs to agree. In fact with all the bleating on here from bulls it would be hard to hear from any one with alternate views.

you all claim to be sooooo intelligent but the moment someone actually challenges any of you you just tell them to shut up? Or my favourites that they have issues, or haven mental disorders, or any other out of taste insult they can surmise to belittle an alternate view to their own. So let me be clear, you are all in the shitter as holders just like me and if you dont want to hear valid discussion points regarding things that impact our ability to make money on this then put me on ignore.

maybe you just dont like being reminded that 75% of you are red after buying at 2.40 a year ago!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.