WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

For this stock in particular the major ones are definitely (in...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    For this stock in particular the major ones are definitely (in no particular order and obviously each will have a varying impact on SP)
    - Turn around or clear sign of bottoming lithium, restocking from battery manufacturers etc., unfortunately would probably need a few more projects to come offline or reduce output in absence of a clear major demand uptick. I think there is some manipulation in China as well with poor quality spod flooding the market.
    - MRE Upgrade, with current sentiment if it were to release today I think it would have a muted response but is still good to have bankable resource upgrades and frequent catalysts.
    - Announcement of a potential takeover offer, partnership etc.
    - Something regarding road construction whether that be on our own with just the northern section or government finally starting.
    - Surprise announcement of a new discovery, Adnia/Jackpot, Tilly or Cancet would probably do more for short term price than MRE upgrade at the moment.

im sure I’ve missed some but those are the ones off the top of my head. Obviously I’m bullish on this company or I would have sold out my entire parcel last year but in lieu of a clear turnaround of lithium I don’t think we’ll see ATH again until such a time that happens. I hope I’m wrong on that though.
    Last edited by Valyria: 08/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.