WR1 1.05% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-24535

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Second half of last year the complaints i had were 100% with management and their lack of assay updates as an explorer. I continued that same attack for a duration of time that was deemed relevant to the story the md put out. Thats to say, in january ly, that results and updates would be consistsnt due to labs being fixed, then we had the fires and then we had partial updates, and then shit magically just got mixed up and then mre was pushed to q1 this year and then all of a sudden it was ready in December. And even then i said "i am still concerned but willing to watch and see" i also said it would PROBABLY be wise to sell at 1.20 amd rebuy as it will pump and dump. Pity i didnt listen to my own advice.

your "10 comments a day" stemmed from the rampers calling me crazy, telling me i had mental issues, telling me i had no idea, and any number of back and forths, to which i say now who was effing right!

actually i made it clear that this was almost playing out exactly like zip did (comparatively) amd had people atracking me for not having a fkn clue.

i also said a numbet of times there are a number of lithium stocks that have had mres and upgrades and theyve done f all. Again to the ridicule of others.

you literslly came here to tell me i didnt say something and that you read my commentsry..well u were wrong. Theres no dart balls either. Just a very consistant view point that was contrary to others and now i get to say i fkn told you so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $242.5K 498.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18938 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.