WR1 1.05% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-24560

1. 7,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Kev, according to you our management team has shown incompetence and is largely responsible for us having our current depressed SP. Mate, compared to some of the companies on the ASX over the years we've got nothing to complain about, believe me. If the lithium carbonate price had stabilised halfway down the slide I've no doubt at all that we'd be riding high right now, as would a whole host of other lithium companies that have been caned these past few months. You're more on the money with a couple of other things. First, it's obvious that Australian investors are not yet sold on the merits of investing in Canadian projects, and somewhat illogically would probably show more interest in a Zimbabwean one! Second, it'd probably be better if Chris spoke more in terms of being a bit more open to listening to any M and A proposals immediately rather than sometime down the line. No-one has to accept one but it'd sure inspire buying interest if some sort of offer was tabled. You obviously get your kicks out of trying to portray yourself as a shrewd market strategist and constantly telling everyone how right you've been proven, even though of course before you went grey you were a gung-ho all-in up-ramper, but that's fine; some will worship you and a whole lot more will think you're a ********, but no-one can please everyone so just keep doing you do if it makes you happy. I'd still like to know if or when you think the lithium price will rise, irrespective of whether you think it's affecting any company's SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $242.5K 498.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18938 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.