WR1 0.00% 47.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-24591

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    I've not been following too closely where things are happening downstream, in terms of chemical processing, battery manufacture and EV vehicle manufacture.

I assume very little of that will be happening in Australia (beyond some chemical processing).

It sounds like the US and Canada are likely to be the bigger alternative players to China in this space.

Is anything much happening in Europe? I am away BYD is plans to manufacture cars in Europe - but anything else going on?

Other Asian countries seem like they are bit players to support for the production of EVs for their existing car manufacturers. Do they aspire to a bigger role?

Do you have something ready-made info on this stuff Helios? I've seen a few things you've shared in the past that look pretty solid.

The hurt that was specific to Canada yesterday has me thinking about why Canadian lithium assets are so undervalued right now.

It seems to me that those assets are best placed - by quality, volume, cost and ESG credentials - to fuel this new US and Canadian downstream. If there is not enough fuel for that new engine, will there be any serious alternative pathway that doesn't rely on China?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $137.1K 290.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 77785 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.