WR1 3.36% 61.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-24863

1. 27,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    Lithium V Uranium. IMO. DYOR.

How much exploration dollars does it take to find a deposit ?
    Uranium can be obscured by a few feet of soil.

How many even smaller lithium deposits have been found in the last 2 years ?
    As well as a few larger ones.

Yet, when i recall the previous Uranium bull market of the 2000's it was but a handful that actually ended up with a deposit.

So when you think about your invested dollar, its probability to find an actual mineable deposit.
    Add with our Canada CFTF and Quebecs 38.75% tax rebate, your exploration dollars gets the best legs in Quebec. And if you are looking for lithium you are much more likely to find it, than if you are looking for a uranium deposit outside of same.

So if the spec money has escaped from one bath tub to the other, its not increasing its odds to actually deliver any probable development in the U sector, v odds to Lithium. Its effectively sold its horses for donkeys. Fools are easily separated from their money. And trade the trade, as long as there are enough fools that see a running hot commodity, think an assumption that uanium XYZ will ever find, or develop, or mine, are rolling a poor set of dice, next to same with lithium.

That said, if there is a discovered Uranium asset, in a country that lets you mine it, it has a future in the world we live in. It can power the energy grid for our lithium batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $133.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 61.5¢ 58.0¢ $298.5K 505.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47301 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 12915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.