WR1 2.94% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-24980

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Kevin we have been through this before. Commodities are separate from Indexes right?
    We have hit ATLs while, the other markets have hit ATHS, just like we hit ATHs when the S&P crashed 30%

I agree the correction phase will come soon. When interest rates decrease, markets tend to decrease not increase.
    But again, when markets start to retract, people exit and look for other areas in the market that they can still make money on.
    Areas that have been beaten to a pulp and a cheap as chips but still has significant potential for growth.
    If the Li price doubled over the next year, and the S&P retraced 15%. I guarantee you Li companies will have higher MC's than they do now

Something tells me when the correction comes, people will start to see value in the Li market.
    Big companies like GS etc need to make money and I have no doubt they are aware of the pull they have on sentiments.

Would be surprised, that they suddenly buy heaps of Li companies and then release a "deficit Li" report.
    Only time will tell but I doubt there is anyone n this forum. "Pumper or Downramper" that actually thinks the Li price will stay like this forever.

Tis a waiting game and most are just to impatient to wait it out. And hey thats completetly understandable When you could potentially make money elsewhere.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.020(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $265.3K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6045 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.