WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-25018

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Going to be an unpopular opinion but anyone thinking this may bounce tomorrow, I am going to say its unlikely.
    Tianqi and Ganfeng are down 1.5%. (Although making a bit of a recovery from being almost 4% down at one stage).

For me these are the bellwethers for the market. Not only are they the closest to the shanghai market and most likely would have insider information, in the event the Li price were to bounce at some stage. But also far larger than ALB, SQM and the US producers. The US tends to follow them down and then the small cap ASX, tends to follow them in suit.

Will be paying attention to these guys over the coming weeks but it is safe to say if you're holding any Li share right now.
    Its going to a bumpy ride. CNY is on the 10th of Feb and it goes for 2 weeks over there. So realistically, that few weeks when it is tools down and production stops we may get a temporary reprieve. However, in the next 5 weeks, how many more companies will go onto ice. Quarterlies will be important and will those drill results be able to turn or even hold off the tide until we get there.

Interesting times ahead but again if you are feeling stressed and anxious,evaluate what is right for you and your health.
    Everyone invested in a Li company right now is in the same boat as you.

It will get better folks, it just may get worse before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.