WR1 0.00% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-25032

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Agreed. Eventually something will need to give. Either PMT has a tremendous fall from grace or will gravitate towards a more respectable comparison.
    It will just simply take time. I would say there are alot of onlookers for WR1. But are just waiting for this to bottom.

We've had virtually all red days this year bar 2 and one of those we had a decent announcement to boot.
    Just makes no sense right now to enter, unless you're DCA'ing.

All I know if that eventually whenever the Li sentiment changes and prices go up. WR1 will be a very heavily coiled spring.
    Imagine the Li price goes to 200k CNY or higher and we have a 80 mt resource at 1.25%, at shallow depth and have an EV of 70MC?

When it comes the rise will be powerful, but as someone super bullish on this stock. This will take some time to materalise.
    Happy to keep buying each month and yep, I am down SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 4 weeks.

Do I regret not selling at $1.26 when the MRE dropped? In doing so, meaning I could've doubled my holdings in the space of a month and a bit?
    Sure, but there is no point getting stuck in the past. My game plan has always been to DCA and I'm sticking to what I believe will make me money.

Will I be correct?! Only time will tell but I'll say this. I can't see a world where this stock gets a 100mt resource in a year and it still worth 100MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17212 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.