WR1 0.00% 52.0¢ winsome resources limited

Definitely a big gap, when you're assessing bang for you...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Definitely a big gap, when you're assessing bang for you buck.Until prices become more competitive, it will always be ICE vehicles that come out best.
    To be fair, there have been significantly more years of innovation to get it to this state, which I am sure EVs will bridge in the next decade.

I agree that government intervention may be required, the US and China discounts really helped sales that's for sure but again I think more and more people are starting to want to transition. Quite a few EV Porsches, BMWs, Mercs are flying around the Melb CBD so I believe the top end is changing.

Na those car choices are definitely the preference in some areas, generally in the richer areas I see a fair few young people with Teslas but they are still the minority. Gotta keep in mind the Tesla acceleration pretty much shames any car.

I think the big thing though is that the Australian market is pretty much irrelevant in global car sales. If you look at China, when I visited last year I would say 1/3 if all cars in Hong Kong were Tesla's nevermind the BYD;s zipping around as well.

The US market is the one to watch, there will always be the pedal to the medal, truck drivers that will never go EV, even when they get banded but I think slowly more people will purchase EVs and once that happens, I doubt they will ever buy an ICE vehicle again.

Just a matter of time now imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 50.5¢ $335.7K 628.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34535 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 40976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.