WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-25731

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Interesting day on the market. Am surprised we didn't have a red TBH.
    ALB got smashed in the after hours when they released their Q4 results down 6%

Ended up netting a loss of 380 mil in the last 6 months of the year. They also foresee the Li prices remaining stagnant for the remainder of this year.
    Although from a guidance perspective its definitely wiser to advise on the cautionary side of things given how things have played out.

What this does mean though? I think this is the signal that the bottom is in.

Why? The market is forward looking and I believe it has been dropping in anticipation for results like this.
    Now that we have gotten here and the hard data is out, the impacts of the Li price remaining at these prices, should now be priced in.
    This should mean that the bottom is here or at least for it to go lower, would imply the Li prices do as well.

Does this mean we will bounce? Of course not. That will only come when Li prices kick up once more and to a lesser extend consistent news.

But for me I see us trying in a range until we see either of these catalysts above. Has been a painful year for pretty much everyone on this forum besides recent entrants. Hopefully this the sign that the worst is behind us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.