WR1 12.7% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-261

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

The market isnt always fair @Kaeho. If the value of a company you invest in, is below what you assume the fair value is, then there is a disconnect. This what you are looking for when investing.

What you value a company and what the market values is not the same, and as you pointed out there are other lithium companies with higher valuations, based on much less exploration, and poorer results such as CY5.

All you can do then, is be patient. Yes, there may be money lost in regards to opportunity cost of investing elsewhere, but then you run the risk of investing in companies who already have their sp running higher and could be left with a poor entry point. Most companies in fact, great spec companies, will see their share price depreciate or pull back of atleast 40-60, even 80% of their journey to a much higher market cap. Have a look at LTR, CHN, SYA as examples.

The latest video stipulates we could have two JORCs in the next 9 months. A JORC is an asset. An asset provides something the market can and will value. In turn, that will be attributed to Winsome's valuation and market cap...

Short term you could have sold after the drilling finished and bought back at 18c and would have seen a lot of shareprice appreciation. Money is made when wealth is transferred from the impatient to the patient.

Permitting, less exposure (not being on the tsxv), and lack of conversion plants for Quebec, are also going to contribute to a low share price. But this all turning a corner with much planned in the near future.

With WR1 getting paid back 40% of their exploration costs and others spending millions on very early stage exploration in the middle of the WA desert. I know where I'd like to park my money.

I'm still very much underwater. I didn't buy enough sub 20c but, if i knew then what i know now, in regards to the clear exploration plan, than i would have. Instead, I have been trading a small percentage of my holding between 24 and 27c in hope to bring my avg down.

WR1 has a bright future and I've sold a few lithium companies much to early than I should have in the last two years. I won't be doing the same with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.