WR1 2.02% 48.5¢ winsome resources limited

Agreed since we know it'll be a green day, its also a trading...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Agreed since we know it'll be a green day, its also a trading paradise.
    For holders, I'd have a look at lunch or even just after close and enjoy your gains.

For those looking at an intraday play a few ways this could go.

1.) Opens green, bit of a rush in the first 15-30 as people FOMO in. Then it will dump, most likely close to if not lower than the opening price.
    If traders are really aggressive they may try and fill the gap. (This is risky though, as they may actually lose shares and need to pay more to get them back) ie. the Kevs of the world still waiting with their order stuck at 73.5c because you know, they always need to fill the gap.
    The aim, will be to spook the early entrants and to sell in at they're higher buy in price. Once completed onwards and upwards for the day with a few games being played throughout.

2.) Opens green, goes to fill the gap. Same issue as above as to whether it does and then of to the races we go.

Main thing to watch out for during the day, is when the Li futures come out. Direction of that dictates it for the day and it is swift, especially to the downside, so make sure you have stops in place to manage your risk.

Not advice just how I see today playing out. All in all, another green day on the cards most likely and I'll call touching 99c to close at 95c
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $67.27K 139.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56477 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 18236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.