WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

Good dot-joining but I think you've got the wrong property. The...

1. 4,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Good dot-joining but I think you've got the wrong property.

The block immediately south of Adina is called Galinée. Azimut Exploration is in a 50 50 arrangement for that block with a Quebec government operator called SOQUEM. It is on this block that Azimut recently reported a gun assay (something like 70 metres at 1.3% I think). It is fairly obvious that what Winsome has at Adina spills over the boundary into Azimut's block.

Rio is also on the Trieste Formation, to the east of Adina on the block in partnership with Midland Exploration. Confusingly, this block is also called Galinée. From memory, Rio is the operator on that block but so far all they have is rock chip results (which do offer some promise).

Just to show how incestuous mining in Quebec seems to be Rio is also working with Azimut in Quebec, including on the property they've cheekily called Corvet (sic) - which, as it happens, is in the same area as Patriot's Corvette project. The risk profiles of Canadian junior miners seem very different to that of the ASX juniors in that they appear to prefer having multiple prospects but in partnership with other larger mining companies to mitigate the risk of individual projects whereas all the ASX juniors want to be the next blockbuster discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.