WR1 4.17% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-27598

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    "This is a transformative fundamental change and will not stop till fair value."

It is extremely positive that CE has put the company in a position to have the OPTION of purchasing the Renard project. Technicals should not be dismissed so easily, as much as it is a good update, it is not "transformational" until such time they execute the option. Which is why the price has gone up 50% in a week on the great news of the optional acquisition, but not transformational - yet. May go up more, may not, but it would be remiss to think there won't be profit taking and decent pull-backs until such time the option has or hasn't been exercised.

Should the option be exercised, the companies asset value will be 5x that of the current market cap. Then we'll see the real catch up of the share price to fair value.

Trust me, I fully acknowledge the masterstroke moves being made by CE. My posts aren't here to discredit what the company is achieving. But I continue to see people post as if the acquisition has been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.0¢ $204.3K 350.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17212 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.