WR1 1.15% $1.29 winsome resources limited

Profit taking natural and healthy for supply for those to...

1. 26,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    Profit taking natural and healthy for supply for those to enter.

Sellers look in the rear vision mirror, having driven through a tornado of debris from the sector wide,
    buyers look to tighten that seat belt on the one that has shown full credible stewardship to get us to developer valuations ahead.

I know some people who were forced to sell in the down turn, and unfortunately missed the inversion of sentiment that has awoken the market to our de-risking path to low capex, low permitting risk, progression.
    For those i hope a consolidation period can occur, for them to consider the train that has pulled into a station several steps ahead of where they exited.

The market is always a balance of fear and greed. Fear of the sector rout, the other guy who was selling for less tomorrow, made more a sheep today. But when the sheep wagons were empty, the wolves who understood the nature of our train tracks above all the pretenders, took accumulative positions. The market will now to reassess the price it has to pay, for the cream of the crop.

It has always been, about where the train tracks were laid on solid foundations, and the stewardship of the team in the train engine. Volatility aside, you bet on the destination, or if an interim player, you bet on the fear / greed trends of the sheep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $245.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.27 $636.0K 489.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1970 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.27 129488
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.