WR1 2.39% $1.29 winsome resources limited

Hi SivaComparisons? WR1 is about where LTR was just before LTR's...

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177

Hi Siva

Comparisons?

• WR1 is about where LTR was just before LTR's offtake agreements. Decent MRE and coming off a period of weak pricing for Spodumene.
    • Offtake agreements can deliver a lot by way of confidence to shareholders and prospective shareholders. I recall that when LTR announced its offtakes, there was a sense of euphoria among shareholders that we had a project that others wanted to be in on. The terms of the offtakes generally were kept confidential, but the Ford one delivered a massive fillip by way of the $300m loan on attractive terms.
    • LTR was at a point in the EV revolution that was way less certain than today. So I would say WR1 is even more on the cusp of greatness than LTR was.
    • Both have great management. I think the major shareholding of TIm Goyder in LTR, was a big plus, but the compensation and perhaps even greater advantage of WR1 is its extremely tight register and very low shares on issue. Use of FTF has been extremely well exploited by WR1.
    • Both have tier 1 jurisdiction but WR1 has some climatic challenges that LTR did not have, but none of those are extreme.
    • Both have resources that are easily accessed with low strip ratios to ore. Scale wise, LTR does have a bigger resources, but WR1 is still exploring with lots of scope to grow its resource..
    • The greatest difference now is the access to a very cheap and quick to deliver operating plant! This is a true ace up the sleeve of WR1 and marks us up as a premium investment opportunity for anyone in the lithium space.
    • That also means time to market could be a massive advantage over global competing start ups. The future is always uncertain, so if WR1 can cut maybe 2 years from its commencement of production, then shareholders are sitting pretty.
    • Canada is way less developed as a supply hub, and the government there is arguably ahead on support. Offsetting this is both the permitting issues which are slower (WR1 has the solution to this with Renard), and the lack of infrastructure in our part of Quebec. If the road can be resolved then this is solved too.
    • Both companies have credible ESG credentials and good relationships and policies with indigenous cultures.
    • There are many similarities, but knowing what I now know about the market etc. I think I am even more satisfied to hold a decent chunk of WR1 as I have been with LTR. Better risk/reward imo for its stage of development.

I could write a lot more but I think it's summed up okay at a high level. Even the two hotcopper forums have a depth of knowledge and quality posters as each other. I have been mostly an observer on WR1 and it's a quality forum imo. I feel fortunate to be a shareholder. : )

Regards

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.030(2.39%)
Mkt cap ! $242.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.29 $1.23 $710.9K 564.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31216 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.030 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.29 $1.23 72720
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.