WR1 2.27% 67.5¢ winsome resources limited

"Btw I hear very good things about Simon Iacopetta, described...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "Btw I hear very good things about Simon Iacopetta, described almost as a bit of a lithium savant, very knowledgeable and well-connected after his time as COO of CXO. An underappreciated and, I suspect, very important asset for the company in this phase."

100% agree @dtab

When they announced Simon was joining, I remember checking out his credentials - he has a lot of expertise, is very well respected in the industry and is extremely well networked.

That was when I felt like CE wanted to move this project along quickly and with intention, and when he said he plans to Mine Adina I believed him.

And when CE did the credit raise last year @$1.22 I was very comfortable with it, even though I was scratching my head a bit. But I knew that with Chris and Simon working together, it would be done for the best of the company (and we all know what a masterstroke that was).

You don't bring someone like that on board unless you have a plan and a purpose for your company.

And you don't go to Japan / Korea together just to drink saki and soju.

There will be some very high level and strategic meetings going on behind closed doors. And Chris & Simon will have the upper hand now, especially because of the Renard acquisition.

And looking at everything Chris and Simon have done so far, I am sure we are in for some very pleasant surprises.

Even though CE is the spokesman for Winsome on all our Webinar's etc, Simon is very much Chris's right hand man, and as the old proverb says:

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil."

But I'm sure the odd glass of Saki and Soju will be consumed, and will be very well deserved.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6107/6107126-19d0fffd87effd3bde774747903fd848.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
0.015(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $146.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.5¢ $346.2K 511.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22775 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 29768 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.