WR1 16.1% 81.0¢ winsome resources limited

There is a possible/probable proposal there.The 50/50 is...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    There is a possible/probable proposal there.

The 50/50 is probably not likely, although I'm not at a level to make an assessment with my level of corporate mergers and understanding. The mention of free carry is where I would be seeing negotiations beginning at least. Free carry and a MOU.

My single issue on the above is the current sentiment regarding Lithium. Be it manipulated (which I believe it to be) or not, I believe our MC/SP is far lower than any forecasting profitability should accept on any current deal if Lithium is really going to be a commodity. Which it should be. Very much appears to be.

The current low would right now make us a very cheap aquisition in the scheme of things, however it should also make anyone with a real mineable deposit worth that much more as the pretenders have all fallen over.
    I believe all of the oversupply BS is going out the window as explorers hit the skids and huge economies make serious decisions on alienating China from the conversation.

That last bit is most important IMO. I believe the coming cold war and the heat in the acquisition, merger and investment market of most or all of China dependent countries in looking for new shoots and greenfield supply routes, will be the next bubble. Or the next reality.
    It's not like it isn't being publicly announced by governments and ministers.

I'm not saying we are going off too early, but I feel we could be if some of the current scenarios mentioned on here play out.
    However management has made so many really, really great decisions that my thoughts that they are about to pull the trigger on a deal too early is probably incorrect.
    It could be the difference between 5 bagging and 10 bagging or better.

My experience is the bigger the business, the farther forward they look and the further governments invest, listen to, or most importantly, do what they are told. I hope that is the case if we are about to do a binding deal with anyone.

I also believe our management know our reall unspoken resource.

Keep the faith I guess!

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.155(16.1%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 81.0¢ $1.483M 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19234 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 23500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.5¢
  Change
-0.155 ( 14.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.0¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ 421982
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.