WR1 1.15% $1.29 winsome resources limited

Oh, we are back to having our daily fix, need someone to target,...

1. 4,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3573
    Oh, we are back to having our daily fix, need someone to target, I know its so addictive. Its fine, I have no problem with that.

A few are speculating whether I have bought or not, taking usual pot shots. Not to worry. It shouldn't concern anyone, but at this stage I have not yet bought back.

On my Weekly Report on Saturday on SYA I had mentioned 5 Li stocks I was holding. Due to overall macro conditions, I got out of 3 of them on Monday morning, so currently hold 2 only.

WR1 has been one of the best performers of last few months, not only for the sector, but in line with select few ASX stocks which have made close to 200% gain between their lows and highs. The outlook again, across the sector, there is no denying that WR1 looks most promising.

The only reason I have not yet bought back is that I don't like the macro - both the general markets and the Li macro. But I follow price action and if the price action is good, I will buy. As most know by now, I am looking for trade, so price sometimes is not that much critical as the trend. One may not make as much, but odds of making gains on trend becomes much higher. I know most are long here, and we are also on high, with recent SP and sentiment, so many may not get why I do that. But we are individuals and we do what we are comfortable with. Yesterday WR1 did well. I am watching to see for a follow-up, hopefully it should do well today, or at least hold the level. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $245.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.27 $636.0K 489.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1970 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.27 129488
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.