WR1 5.66% 50.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-28232

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Its honestly amazing what happens to this forum when the SP drops 15% after a near 200% rise.
    FOr those saying "why is WR1 so undervalued to there peers then wah wah wah"

That statement is literally the golden ticket. When I bough into WA1 at $5. It had just gone on a 10X run in year but the value was there and sure enough 6 months later we sitting at $16+

The market is irrational. Right now Li is NOT hot. Most are being punished while we are still rising. People want 0 risk in the Li world right now which is why specs have been headbutted into a fine paste. MRE upgrade, faster road to prod with reduced cost. Writing is on the wall.

Crazy to actually think that people think that large hedge funds and instos spend there time monitoring 250MC companies globally when their annual quotates are 25-45%.

The real question people need to be asking themselves is, sure maybe PMET got there rise when the Li price was still semi high which is how it inflated so high. But if you believe in the Li story and that the pricing will go up and the supply goes negative in the next few years. Who is going to reap the LARGEST return? Someone who is already at 1.5B for 108 mt or someone who is at 90mt (what I believe our MRE upgrade will be to) at 250MC and will be in production further.

People need to stop thinking of paying for a nice dinner on the weekend and think about buying a house a few years down the track when this explodes.

The whole point of investing is finding the UNDERVALUED company before it becomes fair price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ $321.5K 648.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19597 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 96429 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.