WR1 8.39% 77.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-28236

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Ok since you clearly didn't read my comment I'll break it down for you.

WHY is WR1 undervalued: The Li sentiment is shot. No one, as in retail is looking at Li plays right now and if they are, they are trying to accumulate.
    Undervalued or not, why would anyone pay $2 when they can buy at $1.28. You think anyone is willing to buy 10mil shares to take it up there?

Same goes for when we at 55c and people we calling it the apocalypse. People could buy more at such low prices and for those that did because it was obivous this was going up, they are sitting on 150% profit.

The real reason is WR1 was on the good side of a pump when they hit Adina, price shot up with high Li prices. Price went down and got oversold because people can't handle seeing a stock down 80-90%. Why? Because most people are sheep investors that have no conviction in the story.

Ask yourself this, when Li sentiment was high LKE resources nearly got to 2B MC on the hypothesis they would get 100 mt. We are actually there with none of there problems and with an actual resource that isn't split between 4 make believe areas.

When sectors run hot they run hot. It is almost impossible to fight the grain unless you make initial findings (ie WC8). The price hasn't appreciated as much as it should because there is no attention on the Li space. As I said, hedgefunds and instos aren't looking Li way, they were looking AI and biotech way right now.

Want me to address the why? Get that Li price over 250 k CNY and all your questions will be answered.

Stocks do not rerate based on retail sentiment. When the Li sentiment changes on an insto level, you will see instos flood into this stock because of the potential upside. Until that happens, they will look for profit elsewhere.

I'll tell you just like when GS released there report abotu Li prices dropping, the day they say its going up. The Li sector will double in a few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
0.060(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $166.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 77.5¢ 71.0¢ $1.505M 2.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 9946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.