WR1 1.94% 76.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-28336

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    While anyone with any understanding would have known Pmet had a high likelihood of being somewhat of an empty shell, I believe it required the across the segment support and manufactured "substance" it received to continue the successful start up optimism and momentum in the Canadian Lithium sector in Quebec that James Bay et al started.

The sector has 100% benefitted from the borderline smoke and mirror sales and marketing speak. As someone on here has said, it could, or should have crossed lines. With even a cursory look it should have been equally apparent that it has some problems, so IMO as a non holder, no harm no foul.

The bottom line is that it has played quite a significant role in establishing ongoing legitimacy and investment in our Canadian Lithium hub, and for that I am very grateful. It is a legitimacy that Winsome has now taken somewhat of a lead on and I have no reason to believe won't continue.

Thankfully this means that any potential negative Pmet reality or perception that may become apparent going forward, will hurt WR1 far less than it would have before the Renard announcement.
    In fact, what should have been simple comparisons of mineable deposits and potential mineable deposits are now emerging from the smoke. I very much hope it results in a positive WR1 scenario than a negative pmet scenario.
    Let the truth be told as it were, suddenly there is no need to keep quiet. It should not damage the sector or wr1 as significantly it would have earlier.

For those like kevdog and the other insecure that regularly dump on others stocks (in particular WR1) in the hope to make theirs appear better, you have done us all a favour by being so stupid that you allowed us to piggyback on your ignorance and hype of a mirage.
    All you did was open more eyes offering flow through investment for the ticker that has the best prospect of success.
    Including government and major international investors with their own governmental incentives to invest.

Thanks girls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.5¢ $605.3K 798.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6771 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 8697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.