WR1 4.76% $1.30 winsome resources limited

You have been repeating the same thing for a long time. About...

1. 4,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3571
    You have been repeating the same thing for a long time. About this thing which I write about, and how is it different from what you write. As is you hold the reins of what should be posted here, along with some other few.
    My last post to you. You can continue to post if you wish, I will no longer post to you.
    I remember you, unfortunately, from a long time, over 2 years back. Even then, over 2 years back, you used to take a dig at me. I was ignoring you for sometime in this episode, it looks like you get more emboldend and a kick because you get such an applause.
    In the last few days, you have tried to ear a lot of brownie points, trying to exploit my situation, where I may not be holding. Trying to become a hero. You are in line with majority of posters here, because most posters are here because they hold. It doesn't mean you are right. Numerically right. Or morally right. Think about it. WR1 fell from 252 to 52, losing near 75%. If all was good, why would it fall there. It fell, because most other Li stocks fell too. Yes, macro. Something which I talk about, quite often. I don't claim to get things right, but we all try to look things from our own perspective - right or wrong.
    Second thing which you don't understand is that we are here to make some coins. Some, who think they are long term, trying to look for "baggers". Others, petty people like me, whom you can call "traders" etc, play for a swing. And then there are shorters who still make a big mullah on drops. You play one game. You forget there are games in play. I can understand the hatred towards shorters, but for people like me, who are swing trading? I can still undertstand. Anyone not long, not buying everyday, etc - is not one of us. I understand that. When stock is rising, its not an issue. But when its falling, one has to be careful.
    One thing which I have never done, and will never do, is to to make fun of posters who have different opinion to mine. I know most of us don't know what is right. If there was one stock which was the best, the bestest of all, wouldn't everybody buy that? But there is no such thing. Go to any stock, and you will find fanatics who hold to that stock, because they believe that's the best stock. That is why of 1000s of stocks on ASX, we still have people in different stocks. Otherwise all would be into one stock, isn't it?
    You seem to have a good info around WR1. In your posts, you seem confident. The moment you start attacking people like me, which I would say is reasonably harmless, just shows, that you are not confident. You are very uncertain and hence want to attack anyone with a different opinion. My experience shows that people who do well, people who are confident. they are more concerned about themselves than others. You are concerned about me. Not required. I wish you well. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.065(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $248.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.29 $1.021M 774.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18474 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 13842 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
-0.065 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.36 $1.29 165803
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.