WR1 3.81% 50.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-28636

1. 4,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3974
    A better week than last, but still waiting for some big buyers.
    A good week, a move from 124 to 133. Volume still not very high, indication of consolidation happening.
    We have had a good rise recently on the back of strong announcements. Also many feel we may be for a positive update soon. So I feel this week trading was very positive, it not only held to the gains but finished much better than last week, though still below 2 weeks back, intra day it did cross that.
    Personally I have not yet bought, as I mentioned last week, I am waiting for a break on WR1 or macro, general markets and Li macro to improve. But this week play was very positive, so hopefully get back soon, still waiting on Li macro.
    So what may happen next week? Any announcement will make a difference. A strong one could take us past 150 mark to my next number around 170. On weakness, for whatever reason, 118 is a number, but 130 is the other number which I talk a lot, it is now supposed to be a good support. A hold of that will be positive. That's the number I want to buy around. Let's hope we break this consolidation next week. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.