WR1 1.56% $1.27 winsome resources limited

Don't worry, with the reception I got last week, I knew what...

1. 4,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3592
    Don't worry, with the reception I got last week, I knew what would be the response to my post. But I still I posted. Why?
    If you read thru last 100 posts or so on this thread, except for one poor but may be with a different opinion, and because I didn't post this week, had to bear the brunt of all, nearly all posts are hyper positive. It is, and let's accept it. I accept it.
    Question is, even with nearly everyone before so hyper positive, why is SP not moving accordingly? Anyone coming to this thread and reading the posts would think the price should be 250 rather than 130. Why is that so many positive posts have not pushed the price high. Or the volume.
    I have been writing weekly Li reports for close to 3 years. I have seen the ups and the downs. Many Li stocks are down over 90% from their highs. When they were high, people were talking like you, bash anyone who can even think of a lower price. Yes, most Li threads were like that. Anyone slightly negative, was bashed. How things have changed? Now everyone can be strongly negative on any Li stock and be a hero. How times have changed.
    WR1 has had good gains recently. I am seeing the same euphoria which I saw 2 years back. I am not saying that something great cannot happen here. But my experience also says, that when it's euphoria, it's the top. Read thru my posts on U sector etc. Tops have been marked by euphoria. It doesn't need to happen here, but it's always good to have an open view. Not try to shut anyone or everyone on these threads. It will not work. Sometimes we realise more with our failures than success. It doesn't need to be. I just write what I see. What's wrong with that? I know I can't provide same entertainment as you. I can't earn as much brownie points as you. But people know, what to believe, whom to believe, it takes time, but most get there, etc. People are not fools. Enjoy your moment of glory. I have nothing against you and I mean it, I get this behaviour often. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
-0.020(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $244.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.25 $770.7K 603.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18016 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 4591 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.25 126387
Last updated 15.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.