WR1 0.00% $1.29 winsome resources limited

You still don't get it, do you?The traders don't respect you...

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    You still don't get it, do you?

The traders don't respect you because you're a retrospective trader. Always winning trades. Usually a cry for attention.

Those who are here long don't respect you because you keep saying 'we' as if you're one of us, yet you don't hold and you clearly know nothing of the fundamentals. To you its just one of a hundred tickers on a spreadsheet.

So today you're back with your subtle downramp. Bitter that people here don't shower you with roses for your inane words. Sad for you.

Here is some perspective for you. Some companies are winners. Most companies however, given enough time, are losers.

So did you ever think,, that this company might just be a unicorn? That's how a growing number of us see it.

I've been around hot copper for long enough to know what the forums of unicorns look like.

What you do see - when you find one - is a large number of smart people who exceedingly knowledgable about the company and its projects. They can see a clear pathway to profit and they know the company's chances of getting there are high.

Muppets like to come and downramp but they lack credibility because they have so little genuine material to rely upon.

Usually, its about temporary fluctuations in the share price, as if that means much in the scheme of things.

So yes, come here and talk of 'euphoria' like a fool. A sign, you say, that the top is in. I say its a sign of a unicorn.

So sure, come here and tell us have you scored some pips. But make sure you show up in 12 months so we can show you more of our bags.

I'll happily tip them on you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $245.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $769.4K 603.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31827 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 20398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.000 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 99489
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.