WR1 0.78% $1.28 winsome resources limited

Well, I can understand..But unfortunately I saw them all..In the...

1. 4,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3591
    Well, I can understand.
    But unfortunately I saw them all.
    In the evening I was feeling positive about WR1. I thought I wrote a positive post.
    And then the barrage of dis-likers stormed on me. The thing is, its a very fine line. Between liking and disliking someone. Sometimes, for convenience, we "don't see many posters". The only reason I am saying this because you replied to me.
    Please read my first post of today, and read subsequent posts by others. And if you feel you are up to it, tell me honestly, who is on the wrong. But be honest.
    For me there is no right or wrong. We are all here to put our opinion. Even if it may be different to most. One thing which I have never done is to trash a poster, or to trash a stock, in most stocks that I post - but with last 6 response which you are talking about, see what others are doing. I know for you to admit, one of them, would be grave (I wanted to write suicidal). Why do people need to trash others? I have never done that? What are they afraid about? If the stock is good, it will hold well. There is a saying - Water holds to its own level. It may rise up or down temporarily, but soon reaches the level it should be. I feel stocks too play like water. They may go up or down, but over a period of time, reach its level. I know you also are one who is most against me many times, and here I am trying to reason with you. Oh well, its sometimes good to understand others, even if not believing. I wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $244.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.27 $171.6K 133.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19599 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.28 37958
Last updated 12.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.