WR1 6.43% 80.0¢ winsome resources limited

Frankly, it doesn't have much value to PMET regardless.Their...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Frankly, it doesn't have much value to PMET regardless.

Their focus will be CV5 primarily (they might want to focus on some met work for phase 1 as their highest priority - things looking ugly there).

As I read this, PMET bought it as it was cheap enough and on offer. I would not expect them to do anything with it anytime soon.

Azimut were pushing to sell it so they got a few brass razoos to buy some more tenements to sit on.

You might note that property is one of the few Azimut did not option to Rio.

So you can readily assume they always had the sale of this one in mind to PMET.

Likewise, Galinee south of Adina was not optioned to Rio.

I would read that the same way - the play here is to sell it (or a part of it) to Winsome.

Given they have bothered to put a drill in the ground and have found our pegs - likely they want a little more for it that what PMET had to pay. Or maybe its a similar deal but the net smelter royalty is far more likely to generate revenue here as it would likely (eventually) get mined.

Given we don't need it, and we are fast heading to a time when we will be locked in without it, Azimut would need to get a wriggle on if they want something for it. If it's not a reasonable price for Winsome, I am sure Winsome would leave it.

Would be good to have it at the right price, even if only to make pit design and logistics a bit more friendly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.055(6.43%)
Mkt cap ! $152.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 79.5¢ $910.8K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7133 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.