WR1 1.33% 74.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-289

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I believe some may be waiting for SYA to get into production first, as it's just around the corner, they only have to wait until next year, but we shall see.

CXO is even closer to production, so perhaps we may see some CXO investors sell their profits once they enter production and look for some other lithium plays with lower MCs at earlier stages like here at WR1.

Some investors of course may also have different milestones or targets they are aiming for with companies like SYA and CXO.

There is certainly a lot more growth potential at WR1 though being only under 50m MC. When we get that Maiden JORC resource though, I can see WR1 possibly shooting up to a similar MC to GL1 though, of course we are depending a bit on avoiding a recession too though, which may or may not have a big effect on that, as we are in an interesting scenario where yes rising interest rates are putting pressures on households, but also the demand for EVs is so high that manufacturers can't keep up and they need a lot more battery metals to meet growing demand. (And we even saw PLS hitting ATHs temporarily on the day the ASX hit its lowest levels in 6 weeks, and it went on to create new ATHs along with AKE within a day after and another day after also yesterday.)

But we are pretty fortunate WR1 is listed on the ASX though, quarterly and annual GDP figures were released the other day, and Australia is in the positive for both, so that is great news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $298.1K 399.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 34811 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 2418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.